We have opportunity for an experienced Grader Operator to join our passionate team with a great pipeline of projects raring to go across Waikato!
About The Role
- This position provides an average of 50 - 55 working hours per week, Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday when required.
- Be part of our hardworking and passionate Pavement Crew, working across a variety of projects.
- Operate our Graders to complete construction and repair of pavement and roads.
- Work outside of carriageway on subsoil / footpath.
- Complete trimming both with and without GPS technology.
- Enjoy a variety of learning opportunities and fantastic team support!
Who We Need
- A Class 2 Driver's Licence with WTR endorsements is required - Class 4 is a bonus.
- Experience in pavement and roading.
- Ability to read and understand civil plans, work instructions and specifications.
- Understanding of testing and quality requirements.
- Drive to achieve productivity, goals and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and motivate others.
About Camex Civil
As one of the Central North Island’s leading civil contractors, we are experts in large scale earthworks, civil siteworks, 3-Waters infrastructure, process plant upgrades and subdivisions.
With our team, you will gain exposure to a broad variety of interesting projects and be provided the opportunity to further your personal development.
This all happens with the support of a great team culture in an organisation that values, supports and listens to its people. Providing great reward, training and competitive rates.
We are proud of having a culture where people enjoy coming to work everyday, because they know they are valued by the team and supported by great people. We believe in:
Respect, Integrity, Passion, Proactiveness, Excellence & Dedication.
A few of the great things we have going include:
- A monthly staff breakfast.
- ‘Site of the Month’ where we recognize and reward our top teams.
- Personal wellbeing and development programmes.
- Social events, and more! Our staff regularly go together to events like rugby, motor racing and fishing tournaments.
We support training in many forms, from in-house mentoring to external courses. If you are interested in further qualification and training, we will help you get there and support you every step of the way.
If we are the team you want to be a part of, Apply Now!
- At this time, we are only considering applications from candidates with current right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.